Build Over Sewer Agreement Welsh Water

Additional rainwater pipes may be discharged onto the ground or into new or existing underground pipes. If you decide to let rainwater pipes drain onto the ground, you must ensure that the water does not damage the foundations (z.B. by encouraging it to spread over a large area) or drain over nearby land (for example. B by A light lip at the border). If it is not practical to drain on permeable soil or use a permeable pavement, it is best to keep the surface water on site to avoid an increasing risk of flooding elsewhere. This can be achieved by reaching a Soakaway or some other way to soak it in the ground (called infiltration). Our fee covers the cost of managing your return — if any – technical assistance — connected to the building order or your certified inspector — – The issuance of your letter of approval or agreement The pipes must be sized for the flow of water, to minimize the risk of constipation and allow air movements. Advice on pipeline sizes is provided in the approved document H. Private sewers are in possession of the properties they serve. Public sewers are the property of sewers (the address of which is on your wastewater bill).

Construction work on and around a canal must be approved by the canal owner. In order to avoid an increasing risk of flooding elsewhere, it is best to insulate them on permeable soils or to make them from permeable materials. Permeable materials include both porous materials (z.B in the form of grass or reinforced gravel, porous concrete or porous asphalt) and permeable materials (e.g. B clay bricks or concrete blocks designed for water to pass through joints or cavities). This will not only minimize the impact on the environment, but also avoid the cost of drainage. If you are expanding your land, you need to make sure you know if there are water pipes, public sewers or sewers on your land. It`s a good idea to find out before you start working so that the work goes as smoothly as possible. You may need to increase the size of your rainwater gutters and pipes or add new rainwater pipes. Information on gutter sizing and rainwater pipes can be found in the approved H holder. If you intend to build a public channel or find yourself nearby, you need a written agreement from your wastewater water supply, so you should consult with the company during the first planning phase of your work.

In general, a flow serves as a single property, while a canal serves more than one property. If you want to know more, our detailed instructions are a good start. They will help you know if and what type of consent you need. You must then file either a construction declaration or a formal agreement request.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.